Appointment Booking & Estimates
All appointment Booking & Estimates are done by email only at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Estimates are an estimated guess based on the information provided.
Quotes are an exact price; we only give quotes on product
Some of the things we may need to know
1. Whats your license plate number or Vin number and state if not washington
2. What’s the year/make/model/sub model/trim package?
3. Are there parts that you are providing (all model numbers) sometimes people provide parts and there incorrect for their upgraded model car they have, so we like to verify and know what we are installing
4. is your stereo stock or aftermarket
5. Does your vehicle have steering wheel controls (like up and down volume buttons)
6. Does your vehicle have any of these factory systems Bose, Harmon Kardon, infinity, Rockford fosgate, JBL, Beats, Nakamichi ect?
7. if backup camera and you can't find the model number send pictures or is it a license plate one, drill in one, stick one, factory Oem one
8. If newer car do you have ANC (active noise cancelling) only matters if you’re adding an amp to a factory stereo
Question asked a lot of times
Q. does it really matter what kind of car it is, I already bought all the stuff for it, i just need you to install
A. Yes it does matter, although we try to be as good as we can be, we are only human, and so far our mystical powers have not been tapped into, so in order for us to give you the best estimate and do our job correctly we need information, sorry if it's an annoyance